- Go to the iO PluginCenter and click on FinanceConnector App
- In the sidebar, navigate to the Preferences panel and from the invoicing system menu, select QuickBooks
- If you already have a QuickBooks Online account, click on the orange Sign In button. If you’re new to QuickBooks entirely, click on the green Create New Account button.
- Enter your account credentials and click on the green Sign in button. If you have multiple companies, connected to this account, select which one you want to sync with your Daylite.
- The next screen explains exactly what data FinanceConnector will expose to QuickBooks. Scroll down and click on the green Connect button.
If everything went well, you’ll see the status display Connection established.
- In step three you can map the Daylite categories to the QuickBooks product/service
- This step is for QuickBooks users outside of the USA. You need to assign a QuickBooks tax for every Daylite tax
At the fifth step you can import QuickBooks products and services into Daylite
How to view QuickBooks invoices and estimates in Daylite
How to transfer contacts to QuickBooks using the FinanceConnector