This article covers using a ProductivityTools template for appointment invitations.
To use a template for appointment invitations, please follow these steps:
- Create an appointment and add relevant details
- Invite an external person to the appointment
- Save the appointment
- A dialog window is displayed that allows you to send the invite
- Determine if the email should contain an ICS file and if the appointment details should be included in the ICS file
- Select the template you want to use. Creating a template is covered in this article
- Review the participants list and remove or change the email addresses if neccessary
- When you're ready to send your email, click Send
What are the ProductivityTools?
How do I create email templates with ProductivityTools?
Does ProductivityTools also export appointments created through an external invitation?