In this article you will learn how to create an appointment invitation template in the ProductivityTools Email Templates feature.
To create a template for meeting invitations, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Daylite Plugins -> PluginCenter -> ProductivityTools -> Preferences -> E-Mail Templates
- Create a new invitation template or duplicate an existing one
- Adjust the template to your needs
- Insert Merge Keys from the library via drag and drop to autopopulate details about the appointment
- Add a name, title and/or description
- Set the language for the template
- Save the template
If you need assistance with the creation of templates, please don't hesitate to contact us!