Segment your contacts easily by location in Daylite and save them as a smart list.
Therefore, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the section People in Daylite and click at it
- Click at the plus-icon at the bottom of Daylite and select New Person Smart List
- Create a new smart list to filter for contacts with a specific location
- Add a filter criteria by clicking at the plus icon within the filter mask
- Choose within the drop-down menu Addresses at least one match all of the following
- Select within the next sub-filter Country contains USA (as example)
Now, you will see all People in Daylite that are located in the United States.
If you'd like to share your smart list, please click at the filter icon next to your smart lists name.
There choose Share with and select a team or share your list alternatively with Everyone.
How do I create a filter list?