Daylite makes it easy to export data as a text file (comma or tab seperated) to use in other spreadsheet applications. With Daylite's multi-column view you can select entire rows of data to export.
Please proceed as follows:
- Choose what kind of data record you'd like to export, for example
People, Companies, Projects, Opportunities, Groups, Tasks, Appointments, Notes
- Navigate from the Daylite menu bar to View -> Multi-column List
- By right clicking on the top of the column fields, you can hide or display more columns
- Mark the rows you'd like to export.
- Choose in the Daylite menu bar File -> Export -> Export Visible Columns and Rows to File
- Enter a file name and choose the location to save the file to
- Decide, if the file format should be comma or tab seperated
- If required you can adjust the settings for File Encoding and Line Endings to your needs
- Click on Save
Hint: Click a column header to sort it alphabetically. If you now want to have a secondary sorting in a different column, option-click that second column.
We're happy to support you with the data export as a paid service. Please feel free to arrange an appointment with us to clarify your needs regarding the export:
Arrange an appointment with iOSXpert