The Daylite plugin Fone&Text offers you besides telephony also the possibility to send SMS from Daylite to contacts. To send SMS with Fone&Text you'll need to mark mobile numbers in Daylite with a label before. Only mobile numbers that got marked with a label in Daylite will be used.
How to create a label in Daylite
- Navigate via the Daylite menu bar to Preferences -> Labels -> Phone numbers
- Click the plus icon to add a new label for phone numbers
- Name the label, e.g. Mobile, and confirm your entry with the Enter key
Adding the created label in Fone&Text
- Open the iOSXpert PluginCenter via the Daylite Preferences
- Navigate to Fone&Text -> Messages -> Labels
- Enter the name of the label previously created in Daylite and confirm your entry with Enter
If you'd like to send an SMS from Daylite please make sure that the mobile number of the Daylite contact is marked with a label that is entered in Fone&Text. Please make sure to assign the corresponding label for mobile numbers also in the future when creating a new Daylite contact record.
🎬 How do I send text messages with Fone&Text in Daylite?
Which phone or telephone software is compatible with Fone&Text?
How do I delegate callbacks to my colleagues with Fone&Text?