Create Kanban boards with the Daylite plugin Boards for your projects and opportunities to get better control over your project and opportunity-related tasks (tickets). Use the visualization of your tickets and keep the overview.
To work more efficiently with Boards, it is possible to open a Kanban board of a project or opportunity in full screen mode, parallel to the Daylite main window.
This turns your board into its own window allowing you to position it anywhere you like. You can even set up multiple board windows and assign them to individual displays!
Get to know how to create a board by reading this article:
How do I create a board?
Show a board in full screen
- Navigate to the smart lists All Boards or My Boards via Objectives in the left Daylite sidebar and click on a project or opportunity of your choice
- Choose the tab Tasks / Boards -> Board within the project or opportunity
- In the upper right corner of the board, navigate to the gear symbol
- Click at Fullscreen
The board will now open in a separate window in full screen mode.
Close full screen
Use one of these two options to close the full screen for your board:
- Click on the button X at the top left of the window where the board is displayed in full screen to close the window
- Click on the grey area in your Daylite window with the name Click to exit full screen
What is Boards?
How do I create a ticket in Boards?
How do I manage columns in Boards?
How do I work with grouping in Boards?