To create a Zoom Meeting from a Daylite appointment, you need the Daylite plugin ProductivityTools.
This tutorial covers how you can activate the Zoom integration within ProductivityTools:
🎬 How do I set up Zoom integration using ProductivityTools?
- Select Create Zoom Meeting within an appointment in Daylite
- You have the option to assign a meeting password
- Confirm by clicking on Create
- A note with the meeting details will be automatically linked to the appointment
- Title of the meeting
- Time zone
- Start date
- Web address (URL) to log in
- Password (if one was chosen)