In order for WebForms to create a person in Daylite upon importing Wufoo form data, the particular Wufoo form needs to contain the Wufoo"Fancy Pants" form field Name. The regular form field Single Line Text does not trigger the Create Person action.
Articles in this section
- What is WebForms?
- 🎬 How do I set up WebForms?
- How do I generate an API key?
- How do I create a Wufoo form?
- 🎬 How do I create a Wufoo contact form for my website?
- How do I integrate Wufoo forms?
- 🎬 How do I import website form data into Daylite?
- What happens when importing Wufoo forms?
- Does WebForms perform a duplicate check during import?
- Which Daylite processes can be automated with WebForms?