In order for WebForms to create a person in Daylite upon importing Wufoo form data, the particular Wufoo form needs to contain the Wufoo"Fancy Pants" form field Name. The regular form field Single Line Text does not trigger the Create Person action.
Articles in this section
- Does WebForms perform a duplicate check during import?
- How do I create a Wufoo form?
- How do I integrate Wufoo forms?
- What is WebForms?
- Why does my Wufoo API key become invalid on a regular basis?
- Why is the WebForms action "Create Person" not available?
- 🎬 How do I create a Wufoo contact form for my website?
- 🎬 How do I import website form data into Daylite?
- 🎬 How do I set up WebForms?