Daylite Cloud gives you the ability to export a copy of your Daylite database.
How to export your database
- Log into a Daylite as a Superuser
- Select in the menubar: Daylite -> Preferences -> Cloud
- Choose Export All Data...
- Choose either "Export", or "Update Previous"
- Export - creates a new export of the database
- Update Previous - update a previously created export with changes since last export
- Choose where to save the exported data
When you export your database you will see a folder with the following items:
- Data.sqlite - copy of database tables with all records
- Files - a folder containing all files in the database
- Log.txt - a log file to help diagnose export issues
- Metadata - data for resuming and updating exports
Viewing your exported database
Your database is exported as a SQLite database file. This is an industry standard format and can be viewed and verified in many programs. An open source application that can open the SQLite database is DB Browser for SQLite.
If you're looking to move your data to another application or solution, you should contact the support team of that app to import from this exported SQLite file.
How do I backup my Daylite database when I use Daylite Cloud?
How do I export Daylite data GDPR-compliant?
Why did Daylite stop syncing and is displaying a "primary key mismatch" error message?
Can Daylite users be deleted?