Wufoo restricts the import of form data via its API depending on the selected plan. Wufoo's free plan includes 100 requests per API key per 24 hours which are being counted per form field. When the limit is exceeded, the API key becomes invalid and needs to be reset.
To avoid exceeding the limit on a regular basis you could either increase the import interval in the WebForms preferences or upgrade your Wufoo plan. Wufoo's Starter plan for example includes 10,000 API requests.
More information on the plans offered by Wufoo is available on their website.
To reset an invalid API key, please follow these steps:
- Log on to your an Wufoo account
- In the Forms section select More -> API Information from an arbitrary form
- Click the Reset button next to the API key and confirm in the next dialog
- Copy the newly created API key
- In the Daylite menu bar navigate to Plugins -> WebForms -> Preferences -> Account and replace the invalid API key with the newly created one
WebForms will now be able to import form data again.
How do I generate an API key?
Which Daylite processes can be automated with WebForms?
What is WebForms?