If a Daylite Self-Serve user is renamed in the Daylite settings under Users & Teams, this user may not be able to log in afterwards. In Users & Teams, this user account may be displayed as deactivated. Although sufficient licenses on the Daylite Server are available, the user cannot be activated.
To get the user to log in again, please proceed as follows:
- Start the program Daylite Server Admin on the computer on which the Daylite Server was installed.
- Unlock the padlock using the computer password
- Switch to the Licenses tab and click the Manage User button
- Uncheck the relevant user in the Active column and click Finish
- Click Manage users again, activate the user by ticking the checkbox again and click Finish
- Restart Daylite on the affected user's computer and test the logon