When selecting Dropbox as file location it will save the ics file in the Dropbox' public folder. If your Dropbox has no public folder or if you would like save the file into a different folder within your Dropbox (or any other local folder for that matter), you can do so by selecting Local from the File location drop-down menu and setting the File path accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What are the ProductivityTools?
- How do I create email templates with ProductivityTools?
- How do I use a ProductivityTools email template?
- How do I activate or deactivate ProductivityTools e-mail templates?
- How do I create templates with ProductivityTools that incorporate form-, project- and Zoom-data?
- How do I create templates for a meeting invitation with ProductivityTools?
- How do I use a ProductivityTools template for appointment invitations?
- What is the Zoom integration within the ProductivityTools?
- 🎬 How do I set up Zoom integration using ProductivityTools?
- 🎬 How do I create a Zoom meeting in Daylite?