When selecting Dropbox as file location it will save the ics file in the Dropbox' public folder. If your Dropbox has no public folder or if you would like save the file into a different folder within your Dropbox (or any other local folder for that matter), you can do so by selecting Local from the File location drop-down menu and setting the File path accordingly.
Articles in this section
- About Acuity Scheduling - Online Appointment Booking System
- Can I convert a note into a task in Daylite?
- Does ProductivityTools also export appointments created through an external invitation?
- Does ProductivityTools export private appointments?
- How can I check resource availability from within an appointment?
- How can I reschedule a Zoom meeting within Daylite?
- How can I use a SFTP server when exporting calendars with ProductivityTools?
- How do I calculate the sum of the estimated duration for multiple tasks?
- How do I copy a table to the clipboard?
- How do I create multiple forms in Daylite at once?