When selecting Dropbox as file location it will save the ics file in the Dropbox' public folder. If your Dropbox has no public folder or if you would like save the file into a different folder within your Dropbox (or any other local folder for that matter), you can do so by selecting Local from the File location drop-down menu and setting the File path accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Can I convert a note into a task in Daylite?
- Does ProductivityTools export private appointments?
- Does ProductivityTools export the entire Daylite calendar?
- How do I copy a table to the clipboard?
- How do I create multiple forms in Daylite at once?
- How do I delegate multiple tasks in Daylite at the same time?
- How do I use the Daylite Automator?
- Where does Calendar Exporter put the exported ics file in my Dropbox?
- 🎬 How can I create an appointment for a task with ProductivityTools?
- 🎬 How can I send tasks and appointments by mail with ProductivityTools?