With Daylite you can create custom views that show you only the information you need. You can create smart lists for it and save them within Daylite.
Please follow these steps to create a smart list in Daylite to filter e.g. for contacts with a specific information such as job title:
- Navigate to the area People in Daylite on the left sidebar and click at it
- Click at the plus-icon at the bottom of Daylite and select New people Smart List
- Create a new smart list to filter for contacts with a specific job title
- Add a filter criteria by clicking at the plus icon within the filter mask
- Choose within the drop-down menu Companies at least one match all of the following
- Select within the next sub-filter Job Title in company is CEO (for example)
Now, you will see all people in Daylite that have the job title CEO.
How can I sort contacts in Daylite?
What is a group in Daylite?
How can I segment contacts by location and share them?