Report templates and print layouts that haven't been purchased through our PluginCenter and have been sent to by email for example, need to be stored manually in Daylite in order to use them. This is how it is done:
- Quit Daylite
- Save the template to your Desktop and unzip it
- Open a Finder window and select Go from the menu bar
- Hold down the ⌥ [alt] key click Library
- Navigate to the folder Application Support -> com.marketcircle.daylite -> Templates
- Move the file you saved and unzipped in step 2 into the Templates folder
- Restart Daylite
The print layout or report template is now ready to be used.
🎬 How can I customize an iOSXpert print layout?
🎬 What is the Sales Cockpit?
🎬 How can I buy or install iOSXpert reports and lists?