To set up the FinanceConnector with Totals, you need to make settings in both totals off and Daylite preferences.
- Open the Totals app
- Navigate to Settings -> Advanced Settings
- Activate the checkbox for the REST-API
- Copy the name
- Open Daylite
- Navigate to PluginCenter -> FinanceConnector -> Preferences
- Select Totals in the service menu
- Paste in the name of the REST-API
The development of the software is currently halted which is why we recommend the alternative QuickBooks or sevDesk in combination with our FinanceConnector app for Daylite.
Can I use Daylite to create invoices?
What is the FinanceConnector?
About QuickBooks Integration