In order to be able to synchronize Daylite and MailChimp, a so-called API key from MailChimp has to be stored in Daylite. Proceed as follows:
- Log in to your MailChimp account in the browser.
- Click on your account name in the upper right corner and select Account from the menu
- In the account overview click on Extras -> API keys
- Click Create A Key
- Select the API key and copy it to the clipboard
- Switch to Daylite, select Plugins from the menu bar and navigate to EmailMarketing -> Preferences...
- Paste the API key into the corresponding field. The key is being validated automatically.