This article covers how to create and use forms in Daylite.
- Select Daylite -> Preferences
- Click on Forms
- Choose the + icon to create a new form
- Name the form and add an optional description
- Be sure to check the Active checkbox to use the form.
- Create the form and select which Daylite objects to link it to.
- Add the form fields as required. To add a new form field, click the + icon at the bottom and enter the details. Specify the type of form field and a default value, if available.
Now you can add forms to Daylite, for example, by choosing File -> New -> New form.
You're now able to collect detailed information about customers or specific projects.