This article has been translated automatically and will be revised later.
This article explains how to import your contacts from the Contacts app on your Mac into Daylite. The process is fast, straightforward and the easiest way to import your information.
- Select the contacts you want to export from the Address Book or Apple Contacts app.
- Select File -> Export -> Export vCard.
- Select a location for the export file. Click Export.
- The contacts are exported as a vCard file.
- Drag the vCard file to the Dock's Daylite icon (At first import, you must allow Daylite to access your contacts).
- The contacts are imported and saved in the Last Import list.