iSoftPhone is a telephone software for Macs that is compatible with numerous telephone and VoIP providers. First of all install iSoftPhone on your Mac and configure it based on the instructions for your specific provider. Once that's done, connect iSoftPhone with Fone&Text as follows:
- Make sure iSoftPhone is installed and works in conjunction with your provider
- In the Daylite Plugins menu navigate to Fone&Text -> Preferences -> Telephones
- Click the plus-sign, select Script Based from the drop-down menu and click OK
- Select iSoftPhone under App for Outbound Calls. This enables outbound calls from within Daylite via iSoftPhone.
- In order to get inbound calls to be recognized by Fone&Text, please select the Settings tab in the iSoftPhone preferences
- Check the box next to FoneConnector support
- Fone&Text is now ready to be used. Instructions on how to initiate a call from within Daylite can be found here