- Make sure Phone Amego is installed and your phone/phone system works on your Mac independently from Daylite
- In the Daylite Plugins menu navigate to Fone&Text -> Preferences -> Telephones
- Click the plus-sign, select Script Based from the drop-down menu and click OK
- Select Phone Amego under App for Outbound Calls. This enables outbound calls from within Daylite via Phone Amego.
- Start the Phone Amego App and open the Preferences
- Select call_from (n) from the drop-down menu under AppleScripts in the Main tab
- Click Set, select Daylite4 call_from.scpt and click Open
- Fone&Text is now ready to be used. Instructions on how to initiate a call from within Daylite can be found here