To connect Daylite to the Apple Contacts app (CardDAV), follow these steps:
Daylite Cloud customers
- Open the Daylite App on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Home
- Scroll to the bottom, then tap Settings > Contacts
- Tap Install Contacts Profile
- Safari will open and prompt you to allow a download of a configuration profile - tap allow
- Open the Settings app
- Navigate to General > Profile
- Tap the profile, then tap Install
- Tap Done
Please note: Installing profiles does only work if Safari is set to be the default browser.
For customers with their own Daylite server - Daylite Legacy
- Open Daylite Server Admin
- Go to the Network Pane
- Locate your Local Address and make note of this
- Open the settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- (for iOS 10) Select Contacts -> Accounts -> Add Account
- (for iOS 9 or lower) Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account
- Select Other
- Select Add CardDAV Account
- Enter the following:
Server: http: // Your server address: 6188 /
User name: Your Daylite username
Password: Your Daylite password
Description: Name of the server or database
How do I connect Daylite to the Apple Contacts app on the Mac (CardDAV)?
How do I set up Daylite to sync with the Apple Calendar App on macOS (CalDAV)?
How do I connect Daylite with the Apple Calendar app for iPhone or iPad (CalDAV)?