Attention: Please carry out the following steps only in consultation with us or your administrator! Incorrect execution may result in data loss.
After moving the Daylite server to another computer or migrating the Daylite database to Cloud, the Daylite Server Admin App is no longer needed on the previous server computer. To remove the app, please proceed as follows:
- Launch the Daylite Server Admin App
- Unlock the padlock at the bottom left
- Set the slide switch to Off
- Quit the Daylite Server Admin App
- Open the folder Application in the Finder and delete the Daylite Server Admin App
- Restart your Mac
How do I back up my Daylite database?
Why did Daylite stop syncing and is displaying a "primary key mismatch" error message?
Can I switch from a self-powered Daylite server to the Daylite cloud?