The cloud that Marketcircle (the maker of Daylite) provides is located in Canada, where privacy regulations are more similar to those in Europe than the ones in the USA. For customers who want their data to be hosted in Germany or are legally obliged to do so, we offer Daylite as a managed service. This means we operate a Daylite server for you in a German data center. Here you will find more information on our managed service offer.
Articles in this section
- How do I install Daylite?
- Can I use Daylite Cloud for free?
- How to export all my Daylite Cloud information
- How do I add new users to my Daylite Cloud database?
- What happens if I exceed 2GB of memory per user?
- Can I use a web browser for the Daylite Cloud?
- Can I switch from a self-powered Daylite server to the Daylite cloud?
- Is there a German Daylite Cloud available?
- Do I need to configure my network/router to use Daylite Cloud?
- What kind of internet connection do I need to use Daylite Cloud?