The cloud that Marketcircle (the maker of Daylite) provides is located in Canada, where privacy regulations are more similar to those in Europe than the ones in the USA. For customers who want their data to be hosted in Germany or are legally obliged to do so, we offer Daylite as a managed service. This means we operate a Daylite server for you in a German data center. Here you will find more information on our managed service offer.
Articles in this section
- How can I check the status of the Daylite Cloud Services?
- How do I adjust the storage of emails in Daylite?
- How can I remove a device from Daylite Cloud?
- About Daylite Storage
- How do I change my Company Name in Daylite?
- How do I install Daylite on my Mac?
- What is Email On Demand?
- Can I use Daylite Cloud for free?
- How can I export all my Daylite Cloud information?
- How do I add new users to my Daylite Cloud database?