Daylite Cloud supports any kind of internet connection, whether it be DSL, cable, LTE etc. A faster connection (16 Mbit or better) is an advantage when dealing with larger databases.
Articles in this section
- How do I install Daylite?
- Can I use Daylite Cloud for free?
- How to export all my Daylite Cloud information
- How do I add new users to my Daylite Cloud database?
- What happens if I exceed 2GB of memory per user?
- Can I use a web browser for the Daylite Cloud?
- Can I switch from a self-powered Daylite server to the Daylite cloud?
- Is there a German Daylite Cloud available?
- Do I need to configure my network/router to use Daylite Cloud?
- What kind of internet connection do I need to use Daylite Cloud?