Daylite Cloud supports any kind of internet connection, whether it be DSL, cable, LTE etc. A faster connection (16 Mbit or better) is an advantage when dealing with larger databases.
Articles in this section
- How can I check the status of the Daylite Cloud Services?
- How do I adjust the storage of emails in Daylite?
- How can I remove a device from Daylite Cloud?
- About Daylite Storage
- How do I change my Company Name in Daylite?
- How do I install Daylite on my Mac?
- What is Email On Demand?
- Can I use Daylite Cloud for free?
- How can I export all my Daylite Cloud information?
- How do I add new users to my Daylite Cloud database?