An automated backup will be centrally conducted on Marketcircle’s cloud server. An additional backup of the Daylite database on your end devices is not required. Configuration or maintenance on your end is not required.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a web browser for the Daylite Cloud?
- Can I switch from a self-powered Daylite server to the Daylite cloud?
- Is there a German Daylite Cloud available?
- Do I need to configure my network/router to use Daylite Cloud?
- What kind of internet connection do I need to use Daylite Cloud?
- How do I backup my Daylite database when I use Daylite Cloud?
- Does Daylite Cloud support other operating systems?
- What are the advantages of Daylite Cloud?
- Were is my data located when I use the Cloud?