Daylite Cloud is being operated by the Canadian company Marketcircle. The data is located on servers in Toronto and cloud backups are stored on servers in Germany. A copy of your data is located on each end device on which Daylite is being used.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a web browser for the Daylite Cloud?
- Can I switch from a self-powered Daylite server to the Daylite cloud?
- Is there a German Daylite Cloud available?
- Do I need to configure my network/router to use Daylite Cloud?
- What kind of internet connection do I need to use Daylite Cloud?
- How do I backup my Daylite database when I use Daylite Cloud?
- Does Daylite Cloud support other operating systems?
- What are the advantages of Daylite Cloud?
- Were is my data located when I use the Cloud?