Daylite Cloud is being operated by the Canadian company Marketcircle. The data is located on servers in Toronto and cloud backups are stored on servers in Germany. A copy of your data is located on each end device on which Daylite is being used.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Daylite Cloud for free?
- How to export all my Daylite Cloud information
- How do I add new users to my Daylite Cloud database?
- What happens if I exceed 2GB of memory per user?
- Can I use a web browser for the Daylite Cloud?
- Can I switch from a self-powered Daylite server to the Daylite cloud?
- Is there a German Daylite Cloud available?
- Do I need to configure my network/router to use Daylite Cloud?
- What kind of internet connection do I need to use Daylite Cloud?
- How do I backup my Daylite database when I use Daylite Cloud?