No. You need to upgrade your server as well as all the devices involved.
Articles in this section
- How do I print reports in Daylite?
- What is a superuser and how do I set up superuser access?
- What is Daylite's background synchronization?
- Why stopped Daylite sync'ing and displays a "primary key mismatch"?
- Why can't a Daylite user log on after renaming?
- How can I test whether your Daylite server's CalDAV/CardDAV interface works generally?
- How do I log into my Daylite database?
- How do I delete a smart filter list shared by another user from Daylite?
- Can I run the plugins I used with Daylite 4 or Daylite 5 with Daylite 6 as well?
- Can I run Daylite on several devices?