Daylite 6 is a native Mac application and requires the Apple OS X operating system. A detailed overview of the operating system versions can be found here. However, appointments and addresses can be synchronized cross-platform with CardDAV and CalDAV compatible applications.
Articles in this section
- Can I recover accidentally deleted records?
- How do I use the global search?
- How do I print a list?
- What can I do if the Daylite App on my Mac does not start?
- How do I determine, which account Apple Mail uses when sending e-mail templates or appointment invitations?
- How do I add a company name to an envelope or label sheet?
- How do I adjust the phone number formatting in Daylite?
- How do I link objects to a contact's default company automatically?
- How can I add contacts to a group and share these?
- How can I save a smart list?