Yes you can sort the results by clicking on the column header
Articles in this section
- Why does Daylite crash while DayliteDocs indexes my database?
- 🎬 How do I perform a full-text search with DayliteDocs?
- Is it possible to edit emails and notes in DayliteDocs?
- Are the permissions of the Daylite parent objects (like persons, projects, etc.) passed down to the file attachments?
- Why does it take so long to load when I click on DayliteDocs?
- Why are the filter criteria greyed out and not clickable when I click on "Filter +"?
- Can I sort my search results?
- What does the storage location "Error" mean?
- What does the storage location "Archive" mean?
- What does the storage location "Internal" in DayliteDocs mean