If you have saved file attachments to an external path with the file archiver of the Daylite Server Admin, this will be displayed as the file location “Archive”.
Articles in this section
- Why does Daylite crash while DayliteDocs indexes my database?
- 🎬 How do I perform a full-text search with DayliteDocs?
- Is it possible to edit emails and notes in DayliteDocs?
- Are the permissions of the Daylite parent objects (like persons, projects, etc.) passed down to the file attachments?
- Why does it take so long to load when I click on DayliteDocs?
- Why are the filter criteria greyed out and not clickable when I click on "Filter +"?
- Can I sort my search results?
- What does the storage location "Error" mean?
- What does the storage location "Archive" mean?
- What does the storage location "Internal" in DayliteDocs mean