If you have saved file attachments to an external path with the file archiver of the Daylite Server Admin, this will be displayed as the file location “Archive”.
Articles in this section
- What is DayliteDocs?
- 🎬 How do I configure DayliteDocs?
- 🎬 How do I perform a full-text search with DayliteDocs?
- How do I scan documents with DayliteDocs?
- How do I add documents to my Daylite database with DayliteDocs?
- About file indexing with DayliteDocs
- Why does Daylite crash while DayliteDocs indexes my database?
- What does the storage location "Archive" mean?
- What does the storage location "Internal" in DayliteDocs mean
- How does DayliteDocs handle Daylite access rights?