Time&Budget provides the feature to ignore tasks that exceed a certain duration. By default this duration is set to 480 minutes in order to compensate for incorrect times due to forgetting to stop the subtask timer. The maximum duration of tasks can be changed in the Time&Budget preferences.
Articles in this section
- Beta: Kanban boards in Daylite
- Expenses for Resources
- How to Track Time with Time&Budget based on Tasks?
- How to track time with Time&Budget based on appointments?
- Why doesn't Time&Budget show any activities in the reports?
- How do I work with financial project budgets in Time&Budget?
- 🎬 Time&Budget basic configuration
- What is Time&Budget?
- Is Time&Budget a stand-alone application?
- I record my working time via tasks. Categories have been defined, but recorded times are missing from the reports. Why?