Time&Budget provides the feature to ignore tasks that exceed a certain duration. By default this duration is set to 480 minutes in order to compensate for incorrect times due to forgetting to stop the subtask timer. The maximum duration of tasks can be changed in the Time&Budget preferences.
Articles in this section
- How do I group times recorded in Daylite with Time&Budget?
- How do I define default thresholds with Time&Budget?
- How do I define individual thresholds with Time&Budget?
- How do Kanban boards work in Daylite?
- How do I convert Daylite notes into expenses with Time&Budget?
- How do I create expenses for resources with Time&Budget?
- How to Track Time with Time&Budget based on Tasks?
- How to track time with Time&Budget based on appointments?
- Why doesn't Time&Budget show any activities in the reports?
- How do I work with financial project budgets in Time&Budget?