In Daylite, helpful functions can be added to the contextual menu (right mouse click menu).
Please note: These are user specific settings. Other users must configure the context menu according to their own requirements.
To configure the context menu individually, proceed as follows:
- Open Daylite
- In the menubar, open "Daylite -> Settings" and click on Contextual Menu
- Configure the right mouse button menu for each area (persons, companies, projects, etc.)
- On the left side under item you will find all available functions
- On the right side under item you will find the currently active functions
- Select the desired function and drag it to the right side
- By moving the individual functions on the right side up or down, you can determine their sequence in the contextual menu
The activated function is now available in the contextual menu.
🎬 How do I assign menu commands to the right mouse button?
What are the ProductivityTools?
🎬 How can I create an appointment for a task with ProductivityTools?
How do I use a ProductivityTools email template?