In order to avoid spam complaints, MailChimp’s policy is to send newsletters to individual rather than companies. In addition to that Daylite’s concept is similar, as sending emails and merging letters works for persons only
Articles in this section
- Can I send mails with the plugin EmailMarketing?
- How do I acquire the MailChimp API key?
- I can’t sync a company to MailChimp, why?
- I sent a newsletter. Why can't I see this mailing in the Daylite history?
- The sync shows error messages in the log and the contact is not being transferred to MailChimp. Why is that?
- What are merge tags in MailChimp?
- What happens when someone unsubscribes from a newsletter?
- Why are there duplicate contacts in Daylite after syncing with MailChimp?
- 🎬 How do I add and synchronize people to a MailChimp list?
- 🎬 How do I configure EmailMarketing with MailChimp?