Watch the following video to learn, how to send an appointment or task by mail.
For sending tasks or appointments by mail, the Daylite extension ProductivityTools needs to be installed.
These are the steps to send a task or an appointment by mail:
- In the Daylite Plugins menu navigate to ProductivityTools -> Preferences
- Choose the tap Email Templates
- Create a new template with the details you want to send by mail
- Close the Preferences
- Select the appointment or task you want to send
- In the Daylite Plugins navigate to ProductivityTools and select Send as Email