The following article explains what to do if you forgot your Daylite Cloud or Daylite Self-Serve password.
- At the Daylite login screen click the Forgot your password? button or use this link
- follow the instructions on the desktop
- Login into your Account in the browser
- Click on the My Info section, then scroll to Name and Password
- Click Change
- Type in the asked information
- Confirm your entry with Change
- Start the Keychain Access App (Applications -> Utilities) and enter Daylite in the search field. When you open the Daylite keychain item, you will find your Daylite username under Account. Check the box next to Show password and enter your Mac password to view your Daylite password.
- Daylite administrators and superusers can change the password for themselves or for other users in the Daylite Preferences under Users & Teams. To do this, select the desired user and change the password using the Change Password button.
- On the server computer, open the Daylite Server Admin app and unlock the padlock in the lower left corner using your Mac user's password. Then click Advanced -> Change password and select the desired Daylite user. Now enter a new password and confirm by clicking the Change Password button.